|· 3+ years’ experience in customer service role.
· +- 3 Years Call Centre experience.
· Strong communication and fluency in English and one African language
· Computer Literacy.
· Efficiency, Time management and strong typing skills
· Strong to attention to detail.
· Listening skills.
· Outbound sales call centre experience
· Understanding of churn and out of contract
EXPERIENCE (Minimum necessary before being considered for the Job)
- Team player
- Persuasion Skills
- Action Oriented
- Problem solving and decision making
- Excellent Communication Skills Verbal and Written
- Efficiency, Time management and strong typing skills
- Computer Literacy
- Strong to attention to detail
- Listening skills
· Diffuse customer problems and provide first time call resolution.
· Diagnose customer issues through process of elimination by asking probing questions.
· Selling fixed and mobile products to the clients.
· Receive Inbound customer calls chat and email queries and resolve within company SLA.
· Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their need complaints or issues with products or services.
· Responding efficiently and accurately to callers explaining possible solutions and ensuring that clients are supported and valued.
· Building lasting relationships with clients and other call centre team members based on trust, accountability, and reliability.
· Understanding to strive and meet or exceed call centre metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service
Closing date: 11 November 2022.
Should you not be contacted within 2 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.