JOB TITLE: FINANCE MANAGER
To manage the full finance function, maintaining General Ledger, Monthly Finance and KPI Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting. Business Partner to business. Introduce and enforce business processes and controls.
EXPERIENCE (Minimum necessary before being considered for the Job)
- 3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience.
- Full Finance Function
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Strong understanding of business processes and operations mainly in the telecommunications space and in depth understanding of respective Finance function processes.
- Good understanding and IFRS accounting standards and Tax act
· Team Player
· Negotiation skills
· Financial Acumen
· Action Oriented
· Problem solving and decision making
· Financial Management
· Customer centric Business Acumen
· Information Management
· Time Management
· Communication & Presentation
· Detail Orientated
· Good MS office skills
|Key Performance Areas||Key tasks|
|1.||Financial Management||· GL accounting, Debtors and Creditors Management
· Cashflow Management (Financial Management)
· Monthly invoicing
· Processing of monthly payments
|· Monthly Management Reporting and KPI’s with trend analysis
· AFS preparation
· Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
|3.||Budget and Forecasting
|· Budget preparation and KPI tracking
· Monthly forecasts
· Sales Forecasting and tracking
|4.||Finance Business Partner
|· Become a trusted advisor to the business
· Build and maintain close working relationship with sales and accounts teams
· Responsible for proposals and customer proposals
· Perform detailed evaluation of business environment to identify and implement solutions for the business.
· Conduct regular portfolio reviews on business and processes.
· Awareness of current developments in the telecommunications field.
· Find new and innovative ways to improve the business
|5.||VAT & Tax (Compliance)||· Responsible for VAT Submissions
· Income tax returns (IRP6, ITR14, ITR14SD, CIPC Compliance)
· Emp 201, EMP 501
· BEE Compliance
|6.||Financial Modelling and Analyses
|· Prepare financial models on sales, customers and various business outcomes.
· Provide trends analysis, forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
· Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and Comparable Company Analysis.
|7.||Controls and processes||· Establish and enforce policies and procedures.
· Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
· Manage multiple priorities and deliver timely results within a time constrained and challenging environment
Closing date: 30 September 2022.
Should you not be contacted within 2 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.