JOB TITLE: HR Administrator
To provide support to team members with delivering HR services and administration of various functions and assisting the Chief Operations Officer’s office with administration and diary management.
EXPERIENCE (Minimum necessary before being considered for the Job)
- 2-3 years proven experience as an HR Administrator or relevant human resources position.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practice.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel,
- Familiarity with social media recruiting.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- General office administration and diary management
- Stakeholder management
- Analytical/critical thinking skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Business report writing
- Organizational skills
- Information Management
- Knowledge Management
- Financial acumen
- Project management
|Key Performance Areas||Key tasks|
|1.||FINANCIAL AND BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES
|· Collaborate with finance to manage departmental budget.
· Ensure recruitment cost falls within the allocated budget.
· Ensure timeous submission of statutory reports to avoid losing grant payment or paying a penalty for late submission (WSP & EE reports).
|2.||STAKEHOLDER AND CLIENT MANAGEMENT||· Bridge employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues with the line manager.
· Provide support in addressing HR issues and keep abreast on changes to employment law.
· Collaborating with other managers in the business, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
|3.||INNOVATION||· Present initiatives to assist the business in improving functional processes for enhanced performance.
· Create and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
|4.||OPERATIONAL PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
|· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
· Provide support to employees on the use of performance management system and capturing performance scores on a quarterly basis.
· Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
· Onboarding newcomers to the company.
· Coordinating, and supporting the recruitment process.
· Managing the administration of employee-related paperwork, such as new starter packs and or formal notices of termination.
· Maintaining an up-to-date employee record.
· Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring.
· Overseeing training and development of employees.
· Facilitate compliance meetings i.e., HSE, EE etc.
· Managing the GCOO office and calendar.
Closing date: 07 September 2022.
Should you not be contacted within 2 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.