To manage the customer acquisition, retention and revenue growth in the Business Enterprise area. Lead the go to market strategies and create opportunities to drive revenues.
EXPERIENCE (Minimum necessary before being considered for the Job)
- 6-10 years’ experience working in a sales role for enterprise solution business development.
- In-depth knowledge of the WASP / VAS enterprise solutions, telecommunications and commercial industry and current trends
- Proven track record in generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- Experience in up/cross selling and customizing solutions for clients and potential clients.
- Understanding/experience of financial P&L’s in Mobile and/or fixed Telecoms or
- related industry.
- Experience in delivering transformational change in an Enterprise Business environment
- Negotiation skills
- Financial Acumen
- Relationship Building/Teamwork
- Persuasion Skills
- Action Oriented
- Problem solving and decision making
- Commercial Management
- Customer centric
- Business Literacy
- Information Management
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Excellent virtual team management skills
- Communication & Presentation
|Key Performance Areas||Key tasks|
|1.||VISION & STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP
|· Identify, develop and execute on strategic opportunities for growth in the business unit (Commercial).
· Create strategies and identify relevant enterprise WASP /VAS and digital solutions for customers.
· Facilitate the provision of professional and proactive account management to all partners, maximizing revenues, and successfully closing new business.
· Work with the customers, partners to gain a detailed understanding of their business model, growth strategy, product portfolio, customer base and growth plans in order to identify new revenue opportunities.
· Develop the unit’s sales and retention strategy.
· Achieve all growth targets.
· Work team to develop new account prospecting and account acquisition strategic plans.
· Drive a consultative selling approach that provides customers with highly effective and innovative solutions.
· Work closely with partner teams and support staff to accomplish contract terms and deliver on scope of work issued to the business.
|2.||OPERATIONAL PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT||· Maximize internal network within customer and supplier base.
· Become a trusted advisor for Clients and internal teams on Commercial unit’s offerings.
· Run customer-facing presentations on Company’s products and services.
· Become a trusted advisor for clients on enterprise solutions.
· Create and deliver presentations to key stakeholders, influencers, and buyers to position the Commercial business unit’s value proposition.
· Be responsible for content of proposals submitted to customers, both in response to requests for proposal (RFP) and proactive ones.
· Develop a relationship management plan between the business on behalf of partners and clients to ensure seamless service and customer satisfaction for all clients.
· Create productive relationships through networking, referrals and proactive business development with target or prospective clients.
· Present internal and customer management reports.
· Ensure quality on all services rendered by subordinates.
|3.||FINANCIAL AND BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES
|· Develop and manage revenue generation and target margin for business unit.
· Work with the finance team to establish effective pricing for each business development and retention opportunity.
· Monitor Profit and Loss fluctuations to proactively identify risks and opportunities for the business unit.
· Proactive Pipeline Management
· Weekly and Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
Closing date: 30 September 2022.
Should you not be contacted within 2 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.