Ocean On 76 Foundation invites application from South African students to apply for the 2023 Bursaries Programme
Field of Study
- Business Management
- You must be a South African Citizen
- Be between 17 to 30 years of age
- You must have completed the 1st year of Higher Education
- You must be studying a degree or National Diploma in one of the field listed above in 2023
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognized higher education institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum average of 65% for the previous academic year.
- You must have a proven financial need, as determined by the household income.
The bursary will cover the following
- Registration Fee
- Tuition Fee
Supporting documents required for your application
- A certified copy of your South African identity document.
- Your last year academic transcript including a copy of your Grade 12 results
- Parents payslips and their certified Identity documents
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo an interview process and bursaries will be awarded at the sole discretion of the Company.
Applications and supporting documentation should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for Applications: 27 January 2023