JOB TITLE: GROUP PROJECT MANAGER
EXPERIENCE (Minimum necessary before being considered for the Job)
- 5-8 years project management experience, of which a major part must be in a technical / telco
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Practical use of a Document Management System.
- Proficient in Project Management software applications i.e., Jira and/or other.
- Stakeholder management
- Analytical/critical thinking skills (Strategic)
- Problem solving and decision making
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Business report writing
- Organisational skills
- Information Management
- Knowledge Management
- Financial acumen
- Project management
- Knowledge of technical skills
· Plan and implement projects
· Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget
· Lead the initiation and planning of a project and ensure technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed plan to monitor, track progress and report on the project
· Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects
· Manage relationships between all stakeholders
· Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools
· Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks
· Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed
· Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
· Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
· Define tasks and required resources
· Collect and manage project team
· Create a schedule and project timeline
· Lead quality assurance
· Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
· Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
· Evaluate and assess the result of the project
· Formally close off projects
Closing date: 08 September 2022.
Should you not be contacted within 2 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.