RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST POSITION
- To develop, implement and monitor research strategies and priorities to support the organisation’s commercial research objectives.
- Lead major research projects and provide research advice to their organisation.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent.
- 5 years product & research management experience.
- Good understanding of telecommunication, software development and verification
- Knowledge of agile methods, way of working, and continuous integration
- Experienced in product design formulation and product development
- Experienced in product costing.
- Knowledge of MS Office and other data processing and administration systems.
|· Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
· Communication skills
· Planning and Coordination skills
· Problem solving and decision making
· Customer centric
· Proficient Leadership and Supervisory skills
· Information Management
|· Time Management
· Attention to details
· Proactive problem solver
· Understanding of budgets and business-planning
· Strategic thinker
· Technical Project Management
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 14 January 2022.
Should you not be contacted two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.